Tips: In order to transport safety, there is no filling gas/fuel in the lighter, and the buyer needs to fill it himself.
First, adjust the flame
1. When used, the flame height will change to some extent as the gas content of the product decreases and the ambient temperature changes.
This is normal and you can adjust the flame height moderately;
2. If you need to adjust the flame height, use a flat-blade screwdriver to align the flame regulator groove;
If the lighter itself is equipped with an adjustment ring, it can be directly adjusted by the finger to the direction of the (-) arrow, that is, clockwise, and the flame height can be adjusted;
Rotate counterclockwise toward the (+) arrow to increase the flame height.
Note: Rotate counterclockwise and cannot exceed half a turn on a normal flame height. Otherwise it may damage the product;
Second, the gas filling method
1. When refilling, there must be no Mars or fire around, so be sure to be safe. Never refill while smoking;
2. When the normal model is refilled, please turn the lighter upside down. First shake the cylinder a few times.
Align the gas outlet of the gas bottle and cover the air inlet at the bottom of the lighter, and press it several times, each time for about 2 seconds;
3. If the gas cannot be filled, there may be excess air left in the steam box. At this point, you can deflate.
Use a small screwdriver to align the air intake and deflate quickly, then refill
[If there is external spray, it is necessary to rotate the gas nozzle to achieve full contact), and moderately press 2 or 3 times, be careful not to fire immediately];
4. Wait for about 1 minute after inflating, adjust the temperature of the newly charged gas to room temperature, and then try to catch fire.
If you can’t catch fire, you need to adjust the flame; if you can’t get fire after adjusting,
The stomata can be adjusted to a minimum, then the gas is cleaned, refilled, and slowly adjusted.